Confessions

While some secrets may seem harmless others are detrimental. Secrets may sometimes make us pull away from people we want and love. Nevertheless, revealing secrets, when done right, can be very helpful. 

Here is a collection of secrets divulged by anonymous individuals via postcards and online platforms:
  1. "When I went to China I ate a dog. Every time I see my puppy I feel guilty"

  2. " I hate working as a janitor for arrogant rich people, so I clean their keyboard with the toilet brush"

  3. "I haven’t showered for more than 3 weeks...I wonder how long before I become a public health hazard..."

  4. postsecret.com

  5. "I'm a private housekeeper and I released today that I have been watering a fake house plant for almost a year."

  6. "Every time I see someone get engaged, I die a little bit inside because I know deep down that my boyfriend of 5 years is never going to propose to me."

  7. "I am getting married to her, to divorce her, so that I can get married to a divorced woman my parents don't approve of."

  8. "...I lent one of my best friends twenty bucks, knowing that he would probably buy drugs with it, but not wanting to deal with his whining if I held out. He died of a heroin overdose about three hours later."

  9. "I am afraid my abortion will prevent me from going to heaven. I have never been afraid to die until now"

  10. "I have a secret bank account that my husband doesn't know. Every time he runs out of money, I feel guilty for not telling him that I have an account loaded with cash. I think that I should have money that only I should have an access to."

  11. " I cut off all contact with everyone I know and moved to Kenya, I tell people a fake name and a fake background and have made it appear to my family that I died on boat trip in the Pacific. No I am not joking. I am dead in the US."

  12. "Whenever I get angry with my sister, I secretly spit in her meal and then watch her enjoy it"

  13. "My friend hates pork. I've fed it to him without telling him."

  14. "My crush doesn't know I secretly take pictures of him"

  15. "When I was 5, I was in my mom’s bedroom one day and found her diaphragm. I put it on my head and came out and asked her where she’d gotten ‘the little Jewish hat.’"

  16. "I created a beautiful Asian girl in a short story I wrote, I fell in love with her, and now I can't get her out of my mind."

  17. "I still have 'imaginary friends'. I am almost 30."

  18. "I have been pretending to be colourblind to everyone I have ever known, including my own parents since I was in 3rd grade. I am now 28 years old. I even convinced an optometrist of it"

  19. "My cousin robbed convenience stores with a syringe full of blood claiming it was infected with AIDS. It wasn’t, and he’s still in prison."

  20. "I figure...if I could remember all their names ...then I am not a slut."

  21. "I once helped out my female friend's family by taking care of their cat for a week. Every day for a week, I would go over there and snoop around their house. I found my friend's diary, and proceeded to read the entire thing. I used this information to get her to like me, and she is currently my wife"

  22. "I only pretend to read important documents before signing them."

  23. "My uncle died owning several pieces of land and plenty of money in the bank. The relatives took all of it and divided it up among themselves, and lied to his poor widow and children that uncle left them nothing."

  24. "I am secretly married"

  25. "I’m named after my mother’s ex-lover. 20 years and one divorce later my dad still doesn’t know."

  26.  "Skipped college and got a fake degree to show my parents"

  27. "I am a housekeeper in a hotel, I never change the sheets if they look clean"

  28. "When I was 14 I was raped and became pregnant. To the people who know I told I wasn't aware of my pregnancy and had a miscarriage as a result of my prescriptions. The truth is I knew and I purposely overdosed to get rid of it."

  29. "I'm a 25 year old female high school teacher. I've gotten myself off on multiple occasions while fantasizing about f**king one of my 16 year old male students on top of the desk in my classroom."

  30. "I stayed in a dysfunctional relationship for several years with a lady while she had multiply affairs with different guys just because I wanted to prove to my dad my relationship will workout"


  31. postsecret.com

  Share a secret 

Comments

  1. I once walked on two relatives making love. How I wish I can unsee what I saw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was still wetting the bed at the age of 11 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used my phone to spy on people who sit behind in the trotro (public bus)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment