Regrets At Age 65

We often choose to avoid thinking about how our old age might be like; will we be all alone or be surrounded by family? will be content with our achievements or be filled with regrets? The following are things people who are too old to make a difference usually regret about most.


1. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.

2. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.

4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.

5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.

6. I wish I had touched more lives and inspired more people.

7. I wish I’d allowed myself to love.

8. I wish I had followed my passion in life.

9. I wish I had let my children grow up to be who they wanted to be.

10. I wish our last conversation hadn’t been an argument.

11. I wish I hadn’t worried so much.

12. I wish I had stood up for myself more.

Comments